- To care for the orphans, semi-orphans and the destitute Tibetan refugee children in exile.
- To provide homely care for secured upbringing and education to empower them to be self-reliant and contributing members of community.
- To sustain and promote Tibetan language, cultural values and traditions to preserve Tibetan identity.
- To provide care to the destitute elders who are vulnerable and support less in the evening of their lives.
- To render social services in the form of Outreach Community Initiatives.