The success of an organization is based on the effective organizational setup of the departments and its branches. For THF too, the dynamic setup has been the primary reason for its growth. The governing body of THF with His Holiness the Dalai Lama as the Chairman, frames and chalks out programmes and policies. The General Secretary appointed by His Holiness acts as the chief executive for implementation of the policies, efficient management and smooth functioning of the organization. The whole administration functions under its respective sections – Homes, School, Health, Maintenance and services, Store and Purchases, Sponsorship and Scholarship, Finance and Accounts with a department head.
The General Secretary is responsible for internal monitoring and evaluation of all works. Submission of annual and progress reports, financial statements to the Governing body and other organizations are done by the General Secretary.
Chairman, His Holiness the Dalai Lama ,Theckchen Choeling, Dharamsala ,- 176 219, District Kangra , Himachal Pradesh State India
1) Kalon Tripa, Cental Tibetan Administration, Dharamsala, Distt.Kangra, Himachal Pradesh state, India
2) Mr. Siddhartha Kaul, President , SOS Kinderdorf International
3) General Secretary, Department of Education, Tibetan government in exile, Dharamsala, Distt. Kangra,(H.P.) India
4) Representative, Bureau office of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, New Delhi
5) President, Tibetan Children’s Village, Dharamsala, Distt. Kangra (H.P.) India
6) General Secretary, Tibetan Homes Foundation, Happy Valley, Mussoorie, Distt.Dehradun, Uttarakhand State, India as member secretary
2012 Copyright Tibetan Homes Foundation, Mussoorie designed & developed @ CYBASTRA