Home No. 5
- The need for more family homes were felt as we welcomed more children. Few landscapes known as Kongdol doen, Mona Sadini, Charliemount were purchased to accommodate the new arrival of children from our country Tibet. In year 1963, home number 5 was established with home number 4 as neighbor home.
Foster parents till date since the inception:
• Mr. Jamyang and Mr. Tsering Dolker were the initial parents.
• Mr. Tashi Wangdue and Mrs. Tsering Bhuti replaced them after their retirement.
• Mr. Passang Tenzin and Mrs. Tsering Choezom were appointed after their internal transfer.
• Mr.Sonam and Mrs. Nyima were replaced third foster parent
• Mr. Rangjung and Mrs. Rigsang
• Mr. Lobsang Gyatso and Mrs. Nyichung
• Mr. Sonam Wangdak and Mrs. Dechae
• Mr. Nyaedhon Sherab and Mrs. Tenzin Tsering were the present foster parents of home number – 5.