Home number – 4
- The need for more family homes were felt as we welcomed more children. Few landscapes known as Kongdol doen, Mona Sadini, Charliemount were purchased to accommodate the new arrival of children from our country Tibet. In year 1963, home number 4 was established with home number 5 as neighbor home.
Foster parents till date since the inception:
- Mr. & Mrs. Jaedung were the first parents.
- Mr. Tashi Wangdue and Mrs. Lhumo Tso continued
- Mr. Thupten Thinley and Mrs. Tsamchoe were appointed to replaced
- Mr. Sherab and Mrs. Choeyang were appointed to continue the responsibility after Mr. Thupten retirement.
- Mr. Tsering Dorjee and Mrs. Lhamo were appointed
- Mr. Choejor Gyakpa and Mrs. Pema Dolker were the present foster parent of home number – 4