Home number – 10
- A need for more family homes were felt as Tibetan Homes foundation welcomed new children every year. In 1983, home number 9, 10 and 11 were established at a distance from the main school. Children’s carry their mid day meal with them in the morning while leaving for school.
Foster parents till date since the inception:
- Mr. & Mrs. Tenpa Lektsok were the first parents.
- Mr. Wangchuk and Mrs. Tseyang
- Mr. Lobsang Yeshi and Mrs. Thatok Lhamo
- Mr. Sonam Choephel and Mrs. Lhaze Dolma
- Mr. Phuntsok Tashi and Mrs. Tsering Youdon before renovation
- Mr. Lobsang Thokmey and Mrs. Tenzin Dolkar were the present foster parents.