Home No. 1
- It is one of the first homes with its inception in 1962. The home was founded on a landscape called “Enter Clive”. Twenty five children live together as one family sharing same roof in this home. A couple was appointed to look after the holistic upbringing of these children.
Foster parents till date since the inception:
- Mr. Thupten Dhondup and Mrs. Tashi Yangzom was the first foster parent who nurtures these 25 – children at its inception.
- After their resignation, Mr. Yeshi Tenzin and Mrs. Tsering Dolker replaced as second foster parent of home number – 1 for a year.
- Mr. Thupten Dhondup and Mrs. Tashi Yangzom rejoined as foster parent with Mr. & Mrs. Yeshi Tenzin being transferred to another capacity of Tibetan Homes Foundation.
- Mr. Tashi Dhondup and Mrs. Dawa Dolma.
- Mr. Ugyen and Mr. Tsamchoe
- Mrs. Namgyal Dolma takes care of the home number – 1 children as single mother after the retirement of Mr. & Mrs. Ugyen.
- Mr. Gompo and Mrs. Tsering Dolker replaced Mrs. Namgyal Dolma